- We are The Jersey Softball Association (JSA). We are registered with the Jersey Office of the Information Commissioner (JOIC) and our registration number is 65489.
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. They are responsible for our approach to data protection and protecting your privacy. You can contact them at email@example.com
- We process (i.e. handle) your personal data to support you. Under data protection laws, we are only permitted to process your personal data where we have a legal basis for doing so. We will only ever process your personal data in compliance with applicable law.
- We may share your personal data with third parties to enable the efficient and secure provision of our support to you. Except as explained in our privacy policies, we will not share your data with third parties without your consent unless required to do so by law.
- We will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was collected. How long we need your personal data depends on what we are using it for, whether that is to provide support to you, for our own legitimate interests or so that we can comply with the law. We will actively review the information we hold and when there is no longer a need for us to hold it, we will either delete it securely or in some cases anonymise it.
- You have important rights under data protection laws. The privacy policies set out your rights and how you can exercise them.
- You also have the right to make a complaint to the Jersey Office of the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with how we have handled your personal data.